Sock Monkey and Archer the dog talk to you about new gear at Water Stone Outdoors. These furry friends chat about the new Black Diamond Camalot X4's, the Petzl Nao LED headlamp, and Belay Specs and Belaggles. All of these cool new products can be found at Water Stone Outdoors
A high speed fashion show gives you a whirlwind tour through new fall product here at Water Stone Outdoors.
- Sanuk never fails to bring color, fun and whimsy to their styles.
- The new Black Diamond clothing line is sleek, technical, polished and bombproof--just like their hardware.
- Patagonia delivers, as usual, with strong colors. We had to laugh at the S(toke) t-shirt...
- The best hats, scarves and belts come from teeny Pistil out in Hood River, OR. Carefully considered detailing, lovely colors, loads of style. Love this company!
- prAna continues to dominate the sportswear category with stripes, pattern and fun accessories.
- The North Face is upping their technical game with new core product in the Summit Series.
- Silly hats, fun patterns and an endlessly energetic approach to business are what we have come to expect from Kavu!
- For all things wool, look no further than Vermont-based Ibex. Rich color, classic styling, and technical performance.
- Outdoor Research busts out stretchy performance pieces guaranteed to make climbers happy.
Congrats to all these companies for making cool stuff we all covet. Keep it up!
And thanks to Stella and Spencer for modelling and the amazing Johnny Duke for producing yet another fun video--and even taking his shirt off in the process. Yeah, we noticed!